passion4koi

a place for people to meet and discuss all aspects of koi keeping and appreciation

swine flu coming

anubisram
    best in show

Number of posts : 632
    Registration date : 2009-02-07

swine flu coming

Post  anubisram on Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:53 pm

yeah am i the first member to go down with piggy flu?

best in variety

Number of posts : 368
    Registration date : 2009-02-09

Re: swine flu coming

Post  sheryl on Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:12 pm

Some symptoms Rich to watch out for if you have any of the following call 999

Have you now got a curly tail?

Do you pee with your leg up?

Have you started rolling round in the mud?

Do you trough all the left over food on the plates?

Have you started snorthing?

What colour are you now! If Pink then not good?

Is your head always in a bucket?

Have you taken to sleeping outside in the shed?

If any of these answers is yes then please dont call me call a vet as you have the piggy flu
    lol! lol! lol!
    anubisram
    best in show

Number of posts : 632
    Registration date : 2009-02-07

Rest assured the NHS are on top of it!

Post  anubisram on Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:04 pm

I think we can all sit back and be assured that our great NHS have got this swine flu covered - so no need for us to worry.
    My own experience shows something different - Sunday night sudden fever and cough, thought nothing of it, went to work started runny nose the usual , feeling like shite - first port of call for anyone concerned - nhs direct,... gave my symptoms via a series of questions - diagnosis swine flu "please contact by telephone your surgery for your tamiflu prescription"
    I contacted my surgery - recorded message "press 1 for swine flu" after a 5 minute blurb "please refer to NHS Direct" end of contact.
    So here I am feeling progressively worse, no tamiflu, and no way of seeing a doc as you can't go to the surgery and they won't come to you.
    I must say though all this hype about swine flu - its not as bad as they make out - usual flu like symptoms (10 x worse)and severe shortness of breath i.e., it is only 5 yards from my sofa to the pond and I cannot get my breath!
    But don't worry as the ALL NEW NATIONAL PANDEMIC FLU HELPLINE AND ONLINE HELP has opened today - we are saved cheers the server collapsed within the first 5 minutes because of demand and is still down Mad
    they should rename this JOHNOKOI FLU - after I have just read what I am posting Rolling Eyes

best in variety

Number of posts : 368
    Registration date : 2009-02-09

Post  sheryl on Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:29 pm

My sister is now on helpline for the swine flu lol so if i get it i will call her at home easier then press 1 crap

lol@johnokoi remark

I hope you feeling well soon
    xx

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 23, 2018 12:34 pm