passion4koi

a place for people to meet and discuss all aspects of koi keeping and appreciation

Recent decline in Posts

anubisram
    best in show

Number of posts : 632
    Registration date : 2009-02-07

Recent decline in Posts

Post  anubisram on Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:44 pm

As founder of this forum i believe the duty lies with me to ask the question -
    Is this forum really needed?
    Recent lack of posts and people using the site has made me doubt as to whether this is needed.
    I would be grateful if all members could post their thoughts so that we can make a democratic decision about the future of Passion4koi - your participation would be appreciated

best in variety

Number of posts : 478
    Registration date : 2009-02-10

Re: Recent decline in Posts

Post  valleykoi on Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:55 am

The forum is still in its early days and I think it will grow.

The whole world is in a state and it is getting people down and when the sun comes out they are outside not sat on their computers.

When you check out other forums,yes,there are more posts but have you read most?What a load of rubbish!Not all but most are clicky and exclude newcomers.Passion for koi does not do this.The layout is good,everything easy to get to,good reference points.

We are all lazy,me included,and tend to click on new posts and if there are non goodbye!

I for one will make more effort and post more.

Can we all do the same?

Number of posts : 184
    Registration date : 2009-02-12

Post  gfrears1 on Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:27 am

I think you need to give it a good year,yes a decline in posts but alot of us are by our ponds enjoying them.
    At the moment I just tend to dip in and out see whats going on and then get off the web rather than sitting waiting for members to log on
    sheryl
    best in variety

Number of posts : 368
    Registration date : 2009-02-09

Post  sheryl on Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:58 am

I agree you got to give it a chance at least the posts that are up ar'nt a load of drivel like you get on some forums.
    Its not been going that long as it is creeping up the members a little maybe we should have a reminder sent out to see if they still want to be on here if they dont remove the ones that dont. I have noticed a few not even logged in to view from the start.

Oh i have also sent you a PM lol!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:10 am