passion4koi

a place for people to meet and discuss all aspects of koi keeping and appreciation

ime back!!!!22

duckviglen
    fry

Number of posts : 66
    Registration date : 2009-02-10

ime back!!!!22

Post  duckviglen on Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:42 am

finally..... got the internet back after virgin cut me off, mind you cant complain havnt been paying for three years now!!!!! hope every-bodys pond is all ok, i see the site is a little bit quite, but lookin at others they seem to be the same!!!

tried a little experiment with the masters advantage, stopped using it and what a big mistake that was, within two weeks i ended up with blanket weed startin green water!!! started back again and within 3 weeks back to my lovely sparkling water. i even only clean my windows every 5 weeks, this stuff is bloody great, ive even got a tmc 55watt uv that just sits there switched off, even in the height of summer with full sun on my pond which would hit the pond at 6 in the morn all the way through till 7 at night and the uv never went on. all i can say thank god for advantage. cheers
    chr1ssy
    best in variety

Number of posts : 560
    Registration date : 2009-02-08

Re: ime back!!!!22

Post  chr1ssy on Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:46 am

Glad to see you back with us, can we all hook up to your free internet LOL It has been very quiet on here, didnt realise you were such a noisy person LOL

Its strange how individual ponds re-act differently to the same treatments. Glad you are sorted again and everything is back to normal. One point for you to look out for is the pH level especially if you have covers on, the supply that is coming in at the moment is a very low pH reading.

Number of posts : 478
    Registration date : 2009-02-10

Post  valleykoi on Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:08 pm

Free internet...put me down for some of that!!

Good to see you back and hope all ok.

Things are quiet on all forums at the mo.

Everyone adjusting to this awful cold,dark weather but we have to get used to it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:57 pm