passion4koi

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
passion4koi

a place for people to meet and discuss all aspects of koi keeping and appreciation

2 posters

wharates of growth do you get a year on your young koi

wharates of growth do you get a year on your young koi Empty wharates of growth do you get a year on your young koi

Post  Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:45 pm

under cover with heat im getting 4 t 6 inch.
    chr1ssy
    chr1ssy
    best in variety

Number of posts : 560
    Registration date : 2009-02-08

wharates of growth do you get a year on your young koi Empty Re: wharates of growth do you get a year on your young koi

Post  chr1ssy Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:48 pm

That sounds about right for a young koi in a heated system, keep up the good work for now. By about 2 years they should slow down to allow them to mature without damaging the internal organs.
    gfrears1
    gfrears1
    best in size

Number of posts : 184
    Registration date : 2009-02-12

wharates of growth do you get a year on your young koi Empty Re: wharates of growth do you get a year on your young koi

Post  gfrears1 Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:16 am

I think thats the best you want Si,I have a Shiro that I got from a person we all know that was heated to 25C in 2000g with 9 other large fish and I believe it is slightly stunted.
    Im hoping over time it may get better but im beginning to doubt it.

Post  Guest Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:25 pm

big fela will be giving ya a bell soon bud
    gfrears1
    gfrears1
    best in size

Number of posts : 184
    Registration date : 2009-02-12

Post  gfrears1 Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:58 pm

No probs mate Razz

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:56 am