passion4koi

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
passion4koi

a place for people to meet and discuss all aspects of koi keeping and appreciation

2 posters

big thanks to chrissy.

duckviglen
    fry

Number of posts : 66
    Registration date : 2009-02-10

big thanks to chrissy. Empty big thanks to chrissy.

Post  duckviglen Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:53 am

hi chrissy

big thanks for coming round today and having a look at the koi, and for putting my mind at ease.
    glad you liked the set up and nice to see and speak to you again.

here's the ebay number for the portable koi vats 190299188570 this is roughly the size i bought.

The name of the blocks you want for building your wall are called THERMALITE they do have another name as well but most merchants know them as this. The company i used is called
    M.J MOULSON & CO LTD (01274 726254 OR 729730).

Once again nice to see you and thanks for calling round.

speak soon

Dave
    chr1ssy
    chr1ssy
    best in variety

Number of posts : 560
    Registration date : 2009-02-08

big thanks to chrissy. Empty Re: big thanks to chrissy.

Post  chr1ssy Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:27 am

It was a real pleasure to visit and see the major alterations you have made to your setup and the benefit it has made to your pond. A real credit to you well done. Can we see some pictures of your pond build and alterations to block built settlement.

All your koi look really well and active, which again is a credit to you and the steep learning curve you have conquered. A proper koi pond and koi keeper. LOL

Thanks for the links I will check them out.

Happy koi keeping roll on the sunshine.

drunken

Post  Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:13 pm

Dont want to hijack the thread or anything but my local Travis Perkins (Blyth) offered me 9" blocks for 90p a block (practically half price). I'm sure other local agents will have similar offers (as this was for a cancelled order). Other than that cheapest I've seen the blocks are JT Dove's.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 5:50 am