passion4koi

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
passion4koi

a place for people to meet and discuss all aspects of koi keeping and appreciation

Large Multibay Filter + Vortex for sale

Large Multibay Filter + Vortex for sale Empty Large Multibay Filter + Vortex for sale

Post  Guest Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:03 pm

I am posting this on behalf of my father in law who is selling his 6' four chamber multibay filter with separate vortex. It is a huge one - and must stand over 3' high.

He is selling it as he is building a new pond after moving house, and buying all new kit.

It comes with all media (Brushes, Jap Matting, Alfagrog and Flocor). It also has all the floor support grids.

It does require two new ball valves.

Please email me for pics.

Filter is located near Wooler, Northumberland.

Offers Welcome.
    anubisram
    anubisram
    best in show

Number of posts : 632
    Registration date : 2009-02-07

Large Multibay Filter + Vortex for sale Empty Re: Large Multibay Filter + Vortex for sale

Post  anubisram Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:27 pm

wouldn't this be any good for your new pond?

Large Multibay Filter + Vortex for sale Empty Re: Large Multibay Filter + Vortex for sale

Post  Guest Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:55 pm

The thought did strike - but it is rather an overwhelming size. My garden isnt the biggest and my pond will be taking up 1/3 as it is... The KK 10000V seems to be much more subtle... More so, the nexus...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:15 am