passion4koi

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
passion4koi

a place for people to meet and discuss all aspects of koi keeping and appreciation

3 posters

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

duckviglen
    fry

Number of posts : 66
    Registration date : 2009-02-10

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Empty arrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Post  duckviglen Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:56 am

my fish are flashing again, need to get a few out and do more scrapes, why cant i get on top of the parasites, all water parameters are fine, filters are clean. affraid
    hebburnlad
    fry

Number of posts : 25
    Registration date : 2009-06-02

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Empty Re: arrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Post  hebburnlad Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:02 am

it may be a ph swing or high pressure in your area ....id wait for a few days see what happens . too much netting causes too much stress imo
    chr1ssy
    chr1ssy
    best in variety

Number of posts : 560
    Registration date : 2009-02-08

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Empty Re: arrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Post  chr1ssy Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:28 am

Have you got your scope available now ?

How long have they been flashing for as the temperature fluctuations maybe unbalancing things.

You know where I am if required although I am extremely busy all week with 2 big jobs ongoing I will help if needed.
    duckviglen
    fry

Number of posts : 66
    Registration date : 2009-02-10

Post  duckviglen Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:14 am

hi chrissy
    you could be rite about the temp swings they have been doing this for about a week now i dropped 5-6 degs then back up again, will keep an eye on them for a few more days, and keep you posted.

thanks dave

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:23 am