passion4koi

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
passion4koi

a place for people to meet and discuss all aspects of koi keeping and appreciation

need a lend of a large holding vat

need a lend of a large holding vat Empty need a lend of a large holding vat

Post  Guest Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:14 pm

in the near future i need to house my koi.to enable me to dismantle my pond so i can complette my new build.any one near south shields that can help

need a lend of a large holding vat Empty Re: need a lend of a large holding vat

Post  Guest Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:21 pm

Hi Simon

May be in luck... I've got 2 vats which i've used for my koi.

One is 6' diameter, 4'deep

The other is 6' diameter and 2' deep.

Looking at selling one if you're interested

I'm in Wooler, Northumberland

Post  Guest Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:27 pm

sounds good bud now the best bit how much lol

Post  Guest Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:33 pm

open to offers to be honest... not after alot

They arnt specifically koi holding tanks. They are PVC welded vats. Which to be honest are much stronger and sturdier.

Could probably get some pics if you want

Post  Guest Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:37 pm

im only round the corner bud , giz a price ill come round and have a look

Post  Guest Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:39 pm

£75 mate - hows about that?

Post  Guest Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:42 pm

im ya man . ok to visit m8

Post  Guest Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:47 pm

yeah - Saturday morning would be best for me...?

Also has some inlet/outlets at various sizes with bolted blanking plates - may be of use, but just always had them blocked meself.

Post  Guest Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:52 pm

grrrr im working, early sunday any good bud

Post  Guest Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:58 pm

sods law aint it

i'm away out on the boat first thing sunday unfortunately... only other option is i'll see if the father in law will be round during the week if you're free, since the vat is at his house (assuming you'd want the 6'x4' vat?) The 6'x2' is at my house.

Post  Guest Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:02 pm

after work any night m8, can we just sort a time that suets heeeeeeeeeee .my no 07595532264

Post  Guest Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:07 pm

Thanks - i'll give you a ring tomorrow to sort it once i've spoke to the father in law.

Post  Guest Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:09 pm

no prob m8, and thanks

Post  Guest Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:58 pm

Tried calling you today, but no answer, sorry. Thought it would be a bit late phoning now...
    `
    Could you make it anytime next week? Any day of the week should be OK. At the worst I could try and arrange for something late sunday afternoon - 5ish/later. Let me know what suits.
    sheryl
    sheryl
    best in variety

Number of posts : 368
    Registration date : 2009-02-09

Post  sheryl Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:09 pm

Hi Anth

Simon mentioned he has had no call today! He did forget he was at a funeral this afternoon so his mobile may have been switched off while there,

He works in the week not back til around 5pm I will pass the message on and he can pm you tomorrow sometime

sheryl x

Post  Guest Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:36 am

No probs Sheryl

Just for info, probs will be available before 1200 on Satdurday, and after 1700 on Sunday.

If not, the father in law should be available any day during the week next week.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:01 pm