passion4koi

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
passion4koi

a place for people to meet and discuss all aspects of koi keeping and appreciation

2 posters

if you follow my posts , this shows water keeping and quality is not that difficult

if you follow my posts , this shows water keeping and quality is not that difficult Empty if you follow my posts , this shows water keeping and quality is not that difficult

Post  Guest Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:14 am

if you follow my posts , this shows water keeping and quality is not that difficult 005_de10

Last edited by simon on Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total

if you follow my posts , this shows water keeping and quality is not that difficult Empty Re: if you follow my posts , this shows water keeping and quality is not that difficult

Post  Guest Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:16 am

note how cloudy the water is, no uv running.

if you follow my posts , this shows water keeping and quality is not that difficult Empty Re: if you follow my posts , this shows water keeping and quality is not that difficult

Post  Guest Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:20 am

if you follow my posts , this shows water keeping and quality is not that difficult 016_de10

Post  Guest Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:23 am

if you follow my posts , this shows water keeping and quality is not that difficult 005_de11

Post  Guest Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:28 am

this is after just 24 hours, filter clean and uv switched on.just shows if your filtration is right and uv working correctly,water keeping is not that dificult.if you have probs just ask the folk on here they will help.
    chr1ssy
    chr1ssy
    best in variety

Number of posts : 560
    Registration date : 2009-02-08

Post  chr1ssy Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:19 pm

Yep cleaning the filters does help lol well for most people with exception of block built which defies the theory altogether.
    valleykoi
    valleykoi
    best in variety

Number of posts : 478
    Registration date : 2009-02-10

Post  valleykoi Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:10 pm

I think Thorny would agree with that one.

I am a EA Nexus man and of course showers.

All personal but showers with high turn over and BHM

Dogs bollocks!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 8:40 pm